Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cocktail Nation - w/Nacho Bizznez - Theme Show

Theme Show! TV Themes & TV Stars:

Danny Thomas - Red Red Robin
Helen O'Connel - Arthur Murray Taught Me Dancing In A Hurray
Judy Garland - Lucky Day
Dick Van Dyke - They All Laughed
Jack Marshal - The Munsters Theme
Nelson Riddle - My Three Sons
Stanley Wilson - M Squad Theme
The Ventures - Hawaii Five-O
Elliott Fisher - Theme from My Man Flint
John Barry - Theme from James Bond
Barbera Feldman - 99 (from Get Smart)
Laurindo Almeida & The Bossa Nova All Stars - Theme from Route 66
Marilyn Monroe - I'm Through With Love
Tina Louise - I Wanna Be Loved
Brigette Bardot - Les Hommes Endormis
Jayne Mansfield - That Makes It
Eartha Kitt - Sweet and Gentle
Florence Henderson - I Enjoy Being A Girl
Eydie Gorme - Frenesi
Tony Randal - Your Blaze'
Mae West - Treat Him Right
Dean Martin - Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You)

No comments: